Nominations are sought from staff who
have been employed by Curtin as an academic or held an academic position as a Curtin Associate for at least two years in one of our global campuses or key partners;
have the ability to work cooperatively with staff at all levels; and
are willing to actively engage with the governance and activities of the Curtin Academy.
2022 nominations close on Friday, 30 September 2022 at 5pm.
Nominees will be required to submit a Curtin Academy Fellowship Nomination form in which they demonstrate their sustained leadership and excellence in teaching in their responses to Criterion one and two, plus one other of the following criteria:
1. Proven track record of leadership in learning and teaching (essential criterion).
2. Proven track record of evidence-based research and/or scholarship in higher education (essential criterion).
3. Proven track record of using innovative approaches to enhance student learning.
4. Significant contribution to professional development of colleagues.
5. Development of unique, nationally- and/or internationally-recognised learning and teaching programs.
6. Demonstrated relevant engagement with external stakeholders.
01 CA Information Sheet
02 CA Fellowship Guidelines
03 CA Nomination Form
Submit your completed nomination via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION //
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
There are four pathways through which nominations can be initiated
By Invitation from the Curtin Academy Executive
Nomination by Faculties and Schools
Please submit a completed nomination to
Academic staff who wish to apply for a Curtin Academy Fellowship must provide a:
Signed nomination form, including Head of School support;
Covering letter (maximum of 4 A4 pages) addressing:
Criteria 1 and 2;
ONE other criterion from 3, 4, 5 or 6;
An overview of your proposed contribution to the Curtin Academy; and
A curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (maximum 3 A4 pages).
NB: Applicants should discuss their commitment with their Head of School (or equivalent) as it is anticipated that participation in theAcademy will amount to one to two hours per month. Shortlisted nominees may be invited to participate in a 30-minute interview.